sat nite drunk chat

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by stoni24, Jul 27, 2013.

1. stoni24

stoni24 New Member

Upstate is gone again so this site is boring, 407 won't post a drunk chat so why can't I.....local kid at my liquor store hooked me up with a 1.75 ltr bicardi oak heart spiced rum... Man is that :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: smooooth!

2. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

My wife is watching vampire diaries. Needless to say, I'm smashing the scotch. It's almost bearable. I think she hates me for my comments while watching it. I think I'm hilarious. Wtf? Fml as the kids would say.

3. sppollock

sppollock Member

Sitting back drinking some Fireball while the kids are watching Disney and the wife is on the way home from mother-in-law.

4. stoni24

stoni24 New Member

u couldn't talk her into stayin the nite at the in laws?!!

5. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

You guys are totally missing my Gamecocks ripping Michigan a new one on ESPNU. Sailor Jerry here and yep, it's good.

6. stoni24

stoni24 New Member

a fellow rum drinker, I'll watch the COCKS!

7. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

Probably not the first time you've said that.

8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I had three beers tonight and called it. Not feeling it lately I think I've had a twelve pack in the last two months.

9. Crazy Diamond

Be honest, the greys in your vacation beard are beginning to frighten you aren't they?

10. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Watching boxing and UFC throwin down Landsharks with a shot of Bacardi limon mixed in GOOD STUFF THERE BOYZ lol.

11. stoni24

stoni24 New Member

There is more to the story. For all u Yankees who don't live and breath sec football. A few years ago s.c. Came out with a logo hat that had COCKS in bold letters. I'm a diehard ole miss fan and we'd see cocks hats everywhere in Mississippi! Unbelievable.

12. BSWALKS

BSWALKS Easily Amused

​loaded landsharks are good. I like them with a shot of margaritville lime tequila.

13. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Def good shiznit them Landsharks bro. Got a bday party at my boys house tomorrow and he got a couple cases of it for his boy lol. Same guy got married a few months ago and he asked me what kind of beer to get and i said Landsharks and Red Stripes. Needless to say the Landsharks were a hit. People were loving them things dude.

14. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

​Don't think I would have posted that!

15. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Yea I think I'm going through a little mid life thing.

16. Crazy Diamond

Takes a strong man, comfortable in his own sexuality to claim the Cocks.

17. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

I don't believe you.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

18. stoni24

stoni24 New Member

Here it is
    image.jpg

19. Crazy Diamond

The chest bowing when wearing a hat of this caliber is immeasurable.

20. Signature Only

Signature Only Blue in Brown

It was great hearing Phil Kaufman's story about kidnapping Gram Parsons's body from the airport & honoring his part of the deal.