Satan's paperweight

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
An anvil. Just like the ones used by village blacksmiths to forge red-hot steel into swords. Also used by the Road Runner to drop on the head of Wile E Coyote in a canyon far below. 122 pounds of solid iron. These are manufactured by an outfit in Lexington IL, I pity the poor driver who has to pick them up every day!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1394557539.330763.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I delivered one to a house once. Heavy sons of guns. Backed up to the garage and carefully lowered it to the ground. No knock and got the hell out of Dodge.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
An anvil. Just like the ones used by village blacksmiths to forge red-hot steel into swords. Also used by the Road Runner to drop on the head of Wile E Coyote in a canyon far below. 122 pounds of solid iron. These are manufactured by an outfit in Lexington IL, I pity the poor driver who has to pick them up every day!
View attachment 11684

Sent using BrownCafe App
What's the name of the company. I need an anvil and have family and friends all over Illinois that could go pick it up.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's the kind of thing that would be fun to driver release right up against a door that swings outwards--even better if you had 2 of then so you could do the back door too. Ring the bell and run.

rod

Retired 22 years
View attachment 11684

Sent using BrownCafe App

That's the kind of pickup stop that UPS would assign to someone just returning from a back injury. I know when I came back they gave me a pickup at a local printers. Nothing like loading a couple of pallets of paper to recondition your spine.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
View attachment 11684

Sent using BrownCafe App
What with the tidy cat container?

Z

ZQXC

View attachment 11684

Sent using BrownCafe App

Was the overweight sticker really necessary?
C'mon man!