Satellite Route. How should it be handled per contract?

ol'browneye

Well, like I said before-don't worry about hurting the other guys' feelings if you have to bump, the system is set up that way and that is just the way it is.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The route itself does not change. The change(s) is where you report for work and your start time. The proposed satellite route in my center was 45 minutes or so from the center and the start time was to be an hour later. The driver on that area already had a 20 minute commute from the other direction to work so he would have been driving an hour each way and starting an hour later. I would think this qualifies as changing a route enough to allow him to bid off the area.

They put in one here and it did change. He got more work to make up for all the time he had been driving to and from in the brown truck. If the driver who drops the sat's stops off daily is a tad heavy, he merely gives that guy more crap to del. It's not pretty.

I will also add that if you don't mind moving to the sat location, I know of a neighboring center who has a guy who loves it. No pcms, no CBTs, less bs. Not for everyone though.