Saturday Air Work

menotyou

bella amicizia
If we do pickup anything we shuttle it to Potsdam and they shuttle it to the next stop and so on all the way to Syracuse.
We have a kid who comes in just for this shuttle. He should be the one going to Lowville. He doesn't get jack for hours, yet others are getting OT for driving out there. Share the wealth. It's Saturday. One time, I had to cover this run. I didn't hear from Potsdam, yes I called and called, so off to Cuse I went. I come back and find a sticky note halfway under the door. "No one was here so I put the packages in the last truck out back." Sure enough, in a red-tagged old 500 there were a bunch of packages inside on the steps. (&(*&_(*)*&^&(^%&^%E#^%$W%^R)*&T(_*^ is what I was saying to myself. Called DM(couldn't reach anyone else), and he said it's gotta go. Back to Syracuse I went. :sad-little:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Our building has a bunch of FT routes for Saturday and they're focused around pu's. Probably like 8 FT, out of 18-20 Saturday air drivers.
I am sure it will change here. But, what I don't understand is the union's refusal to push for the pt air shuttle job to be FT. The kid averages 53 hrs a week.

I think the BA is being 'influenced' with free burgers.
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha! :funny: