Saturday Night Chat!

Nimnim

The Nim
This Saturday join the Brown Cafe chat for a night of excitement! There will be wrestlers fighting robots, cats fighting mongooses, and possibly a rematch for 407 and the children from the holidays!

If you join now you might just be a part of Integrity busting drunken chat!

So this Saturday be there in the Brown Cafe chat or miss out on quite possibly the most amazing night of your life!

This message brought to you by a slighty intoxicated and sleep deprived Nimnim, all content contained herein is endorsed by Nimnim but not guaranteed to be true in any way.

Nimnim

The Nim
We had quite the action for about a half hour. Though we're gearing up for round two! Join if you're not timid of heart!

TheKid

C'mon boys and girls . . . it's Saturday night . . . where are all the regulars ? And how about some new faces ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Am I imagining things or is "chat" not as popular as it used to be? I don't do it because I can't type fast enough. By the time I post on chat the subject has changed a half dozen times.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Am I imagining things or is "chat" not as popular as it used to be? I don't do it because I can't type fast enough. By the time I post on chat the subject has changed a half dozen times.
I like to kind of watch TV......I can do it while posting, but not chatting. You have to pay attention on chat.