Saturday nite drunk chat?????? V v!&=***[£~€<>~>_£¥|

over9five

Staff member
Wheres 407??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kingOFchester

I should of stayed home and went to chat. Took the wife out for V-day dinner. 2 apps, 2 cocktails, 2 dinners, 1 irish coffee and a comped desert.....

$250.00 plus $2 bathroom attendant, $2 coat check, $16 parking.

$270. OUCH.....but worth every penny!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I should of stayed home and went to chat. Took the wife out for V-day dinner. 2 apps, 2 cocktails, 2 dinners, 1 irish coffee and a comped desert.....

$250.00 plus $2 bathroom attendant, $2 coat check, $16 parking.

$270. OUCH.....but worth every penny!!
Very sweet.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was either the dinner or give the green light for her to order from Pottery Barn.....Being that I cover the trip that delivers to my house and I like the driver, I went with the steakhouse.

The Pottery Barn will still be there long after the Irish coffee and steak, along with the $270, have been flushed down the toilet.

kingOFchester

The Pottery Barn will still be there long after the Irish coffee and steak, along with the $270, have been flushed down the toilet.

We do not buy Pottery Barn and the like. It was more for humor that I posted that. We live on a very tight budget. We max out our Roth IRA, 401k and pay double to triple on our mortgage. We do not order out or eat out for the most part. Tight budget with groceries too. The only thing we really spend money on is a nice meal once a month or so, and 2 vacations a year. When that Pottery Barn trinket is sitting in the goodwill store, we will still have the memories of our fantastic meal with friends and family.

All a matter of opinion, but to me not flushed down the toilet. Going to a sporting event, parking tickets and food can cost $270 or more depending on the team. In my book, that is not worth it....but i wouldn't be as so bold to tell the person it is a waste of money.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

To each their own. I can't see paying 75-100 for Outback. Personally, I'd give up a couple of dinners out, eat at home, and put the $'s towards a dinning experience.

I wouldn't spend $75-100 at Outback either.

We have a local steakhouse (Butcher Block) where $50-75 will get you soup/salad bar, a steak dinner, dessert and a cocktail or two and you will walk out full after having enjoyed a wonderful meal.

http://www.butcherblockrestaurant.com/

As you said, to each his own. It sounds as though the two of you had a wonderful evening.

kingOFchester

I wouldn't spend $75-100 at Outback either.

We have a local steakhouse (Butcher Block) where $50-75 will get you soup/salad bar, a steak dinner, dessert and a cocktail or two and you will walk out full after having enjoyed a wonderful meal.

As you said, to each his own. It sounds as though the two of you had a wonderful evening.

We did!! Also, they pay off came later that night ;)