Saw FT Sups Meet w/ FT Driver

So today as I was driving around my local shopping center, I witnessed two of my HUB Full-Time supervisors in their personal vehicle talking / meeting up with a FT driver parked aside him or her; Why? Are supervisors on your case THAT much when you are a driver? I'm looking for driver or FT sup feedback strictly regarding this topic, Thanks.

8000Shelf

Doing an hourlies job running misloads/bulk overflow? or maybe doing an "observation" on the driver and then pulling up beside to interview him about what he did wrong...
Otherwise, yes they can be on you that much if it's your turn on the radar. Their only job is to monitor and harass drivers.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So today as I was driving around my local shopping center, I witnessed two of my HUB Full-Time supervisors in their personal vehicle talking / meeting up with a FT driver parked aside him or her; Why? Are supervisors on your case THAT much when you are a driver? I'm looking for driver or FT sup feedback strictly regarding this topic, Thanks.

Shoot, back in the day I used to go out drinking with my supe and center manager.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Shoot, back in the day I used to go out drinking with my supe
My guys and I go out pretty often after the sort. I think we're doing it again Thursday. It's always a blast.
The observations are out of control. Go stare at a computer screen and send some more pointless safety messages.
Everybody complains when we do nothing, then we are out doing something you continue to complain. It's comical.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Observations. I've caught them before. If they've done it again I must be doing something right because I've never been confronted or told about anything.

And unfortunately, yes some of them are THAT much on your case.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Probably they were doing an observation. It's fun when you spot them right away but some can be sneaky little smile*.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Maybe they were paying back a loan to the driver, times are tough in management nowadays with no raises and insurance premiums on the rise, especially if you smoke.

tacken

Just keep doing the right thing. And when you see them smile and just keep working at a safe pace. Nothing to see here!!!!!

bham brown

My guys and I go out pretty often after the sort. I think we're doing it again Thursday. It's always a blast.

Everybody complains when we do nothing, then we are out doing something you continue to complain. It's comical.

What's we? You're a PT Sup right? When would you be following a driver.

Stopher

Work as if your always being watched. Maybe I should I follow my own advice though. With stop counts higher than I have ever seen I find myself cutting corners.