Saw this on the way to work today

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I always enjoyed your avatar. It would provide irony if it said something like " Will work for more work hours"

Believe me Sleeve...I sure wished I could work more hours. Preload alone isn't cutting it. Ive resorted to doing yard work for some of the drivers in my building. I also work on Motorcycles, 4 wheelers, lawnmowers etc. (anything with an engine or motor) at my home when not working @ UPS.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Thats freaking awesome diz!!
Diz in Booth.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Believe me Sleeve...I sure wished I could work more hours. Preload alone isn't cutting it. Ive resorted to doing yard work for some of the drivers in my building. I also work on Motorcycles, 4 wheelers, lawnmowers etc. (anything with an engine or motor) at my home when not working @ UPS.

how about UPS mechanic?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
FedEx4Life isn't going to like you making fun of his house. He's got an AMC Pacer parked out of site with a purple and orange flame job that's all jacked-up in the back with slicks and headers.

Actually, it's a former FedEx parking lot kiosk. They used to plant them in parking lots that weren't close to a station or Customer Service Center. They were typically only manned for a couple of hours each afternoon and they were assigned as a regular PU for the local courier.

Usually, FedEx paints out all logos before they get rid of anything...just like UPS does when it paints a retired package car gray or strips off all corporate identification. If they knew about this back in Memphis, they'd sheet a brick.

Good stuff....I'd like to dynamite it.