Say goodbye to our INSURANCE!

M

MenInBrown

If that were true, why has so many healthcare and even insurance stocks continued to increase in value rather than see massive sell offs so investors can divest their positions at the highest costs? How many of these stocks do analysts have as "buys" and even advocating lots of upside potential? Why are many of these companies continuing not only to invest in future growth potential with capital investments but pouring more dollars into building business capacity or even buying up business capacity?

Not suggesting what was done is good or the way it should be done but ask the question, who benefits from this at the end of the day? And go back and take a real honest look at the how question of how was this done? You have half of the equation solved as to who is really behind all of this, now go the distance.

In the case of insurance, ponder this below as the iceberg tip and then think who on capital hill and where the lobby money goes with maybe the what and why getting answered also.

The more money they make with skyrocketing premiums, the more the stock will go up. This will be a gradual shut down of private insurance...Obama says in the video that getting rid of employer insurance will be years down the road. Did you not watch the video? Obama tells you that.

wkmac

The more money they make with skyrocketing premiums, the more the stock will go up. This will be a gradual shut down of private insurance...Obama says in the video that getting rid of employer insurance will be years down the road. Did you not watch the video? Obama tells you that.

No I didn't watch the video because the evidence is and has been overwhelming that Obama is rotten to the core. Does the video offer some evidence that would cause me to rethink that opinion and thus I should watch it?

M

MenInBrown

No I didn't watch the video because the evidence is and has been overwhelming that Obama is rotten to the core. Does the video offer some evidence that would cause me to rethink that opinion and thus I should watch it?

You're right...we will go with rotten to the core. ;)

wkmac

You're right...we will go with rotten to the core. ;)

Since you are somewhat new in this forum and just for future reference, I hate democrats and republicans with equal passion. I will do all I can to undermine them and show the hypocrites they truly are. Spend some time here at OpenSecrets and you might begin to at least understand why albeit you may not agree.

I see no real difference between the 2 and find neither of any measurable use to mankind and the sooner they both go extinct, the better it will be for all.

Hope you find that clear enough for future understanding.
;)

M

MenInBrown

Since you are somewhat new in this forum and just for future reference, I hate democrats and republicans with equal passion. I will do all I can to undermine them and show the hypocrites they truly are. Spend some time here at OpenSecrets and you might begin to at least understand why albeit you may not agree.

I see no real difference between the 2 and find neither of any measurable use to mankind and the sooner they both go extinct, the better it will be for all.

Hope you find that clear enough for future understanding.
;)

You should not hate either. Just because I have not spent half my life on this forum like you, does not mean I cannot undermine the very ones who think differently than me...So you see, we have something in common. I myself are neither dem or rep. Extinction of the 2 is not an option, so you are wasting your time with that thought.

wkmac

You should not hate either. Just because I have not spent half my life on this forum like you, does not mean I cannot undermine the very ones who think differently than me...So you see, we have something in common. I myself are neither dem or rep. Extinction of the 2 is not an option, so you are wasting your time with that thought.

Rome wasn't built in a day but then I wasn't on that job either!

wkmac

BTW: Some people earn hate and hate is also a means of distrust, distrust again of people who have earned it over a long period of time. And besides, I'm just returning in equal amounts what is given to me in the first place.