Scab vs. Non Scab ?

gorilla75jdw

Is a scab just a name for a non union employee OR an employee of either form (non union or union and/or non union that crosses a picket line) ?

I know the answer , but for shyts and giggles , some of my coworkers don't . Just seeking unbiased clarification from outside source's .

And judging by some of the headers I see posted , alot of folks need educating on everything from :What is a Union to Cardinal sins . Reading some of the headers are just entertaining to say the least .

Sent using BrownCafe App

gorilla75jdw

"YES I AM"

It just amazes me that no matter what , a scab is a scab .
My definition is , and with a hint of sarcastic humor . In my book if I am paying dues and your not for longer than the 30 days it took you to gain seniority : YOUR A SCAB .

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is a scab just a name for a non union employee OR an employee of either form (non union or union and/or non union that crosses a picket line) ?

I know the answer , but for shyts and giggles , some of my coworkers don't . Just seeking unbiased clarification from outside source's .

And judging by some of the headers I see posted , alot of folks need educating on everything from :What is a Union to Cardinal sins . Reading some of the headers are just entertaining to say the least .

Sent using BrownCafe App

I always thought the union should have there own pre-pcm's-PCM at least once a week. Have the steward or someone good with public speaking deliver it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I always thought the union should have there own pre-pcm's-PCM at least once a week. Have the steward or someone good with public speaking deliver it.

Our shop steward shows up 1 minute before start unless he is asked to come in earlier to discuss grievances or for training. He could come in a bit earlier and have an informal meeting to address any concerns or relay any information from the BA. I like this idea.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Our shop steward shows up 1 minute before start unless he is asked to come in earlier to discuss grievances or for training. He could come in a bit earlier and have an informal meeting to address any concerns or relay any information from the BA. I like this idea.

I agree. Our Stewart works 6-7 days a month. Comes in for bagels on Friday's

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree. Our Stewart works 6-7 days a month. Comes in for bagels on Friday's

Ours works everyday. I never nor would I ever question his work ethic. All I said was he could in a little earlier to be available to address any concerns we have and pass along info from the local.

Resident know-it-all.

BrownTexas

I'm not a Stewart, but people know I know the contract and go to meetings, so I make myself available to anyone and speak with the Stewart frequently.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
[quote"10 2 go, post: 1381885, member: 11572"]I agree. Our Stewart works 6-7 days a month. Comes in for bagels on Friday's
Think Its time for a new steward.[/quote]

Been mentioned in circles. I'm a short timer. I worry about being able to walk , when I finally walk out the door. Complainers don't lead. Just blame others.