Scanned package question

Thatguy123

Forgot to stop complete my last stop of the day in the diad. Just human error. Saw it when I got back to the building when I was putting my miles in so I drove back with it not completed in my diad. Went to talk to my center manager about it being that I wanted to notify someone because both my sups are out today (one in class and one off for the day) and he was gone for the night. Is this a big deal or no? They had mentioned earlier last week that there's a report if you do this for air to try and not have late air but this was a ground package at 5 o'clock. Any concern?

box_beeyotch

Forgot to stop complete my last stop of the day in the diad. Just human error. Saw it when I got back to the building when I was putting my miles in so I drove back with it not completed in my diad. Went to talk to my center manager about it being that I wanted to notify someone because both my sups are out today (one in class and one off for the day) and he was gone for the night. Is this a big deal or no? They had mentioned earlier last week that there's a report if you do this for air to try and not have late air but this was a ground package at 5 o'clock. Any concern?

As long as it wasn't a business you were sheeting as closed, you won't hear another word about it.

BrownArmy

You will probably show up on the Recording in Travel report.

But what if the stop was scanned while the PC was off, and then stop-completed later when the PC was off again? Still record-in-travel?

I was under the impression that record-in-travel meant just that, either scanning a BC or stop-completing while the PC was running.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But what if the stop was scanned while the PC was off, and then stop-completed later when the PC was off again? Still record-in-travel?

I was under the impression that record-in-travel meant just that, either scanning a BC or stop-completing while the PC was running.

If the stop is scanned while the PC is off and you forget to complete the stop and are driving to the next stop or back to the building you have five minutes to complete it before it will show as a recording in travel.

box_beeyotch

If the stop is scanned while the PC is off and you forget to complete the stop and are driving to the next stop or back to the building you have five minutes to complete it before it will show as a recording in travel.

Wow I totally misunderstood the concept of recording in travel. I thought it was physically scanning or stop completing something while the package car is moving.

Wizzy

Don't sweat the small stuff if asked, tell the truth. Crap happens unless your sittin on your can in a nice climate controlled office!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
To the OP; its absolutely not a big deal at all. If they ask, just tell the truth. I highly doubt they will even ask. You are guilty of failing to press a key with your thumb; not exactly a hanging offense.