Scariest Moment

SCV good to go sir.

Was driving down a resi street and noticed a mother and her daughter on their lawn. As I get closer the 3 year old girl yells "UPS!" and starts running towards the front of my truck. I hit the brakes thinking she's going to run into my path but she stopped at the curb. Her mom started apologizing profusely, all I could do was breathe out in relief.

9.5er

One afternoon I had just selected a package and stepped through the bulkhead door. Next thing I know I'm laying on the wheel well under the 6000 shelf with the hand cart bouncing around on top of me. Took a few seconds to realize I had been rearended. I got out of the PC to see an old man bleeding in the car that had hit me. He was hurt pretty badly luckily I was not. Witnesses said he never touched his brakes so he hit me at full speed.
If I had been one step faster I could have been in the cab and who know where I would have been bounced to.

One afternoon I had just selected a package and stepped through the bulkhead door. Next thing I know I'm laying on the wheel well under the 6000 shelf with the hand cart bouncing around on top of me. Took a few seconds to realize I had been rearended. I got out of the PC to see an old man bleeding in the car that had hit me. He was hurt pretty badly luckily I was not. Witnesses said he never touched his brakes so he hit me at full speed.
If I had been one step faster I could have been in the cab and who know where I would have been bounced to.
Only takes a second.

JackStraw

On rural road with a long driveway. Got halfway to the house when I see a massive rottweiler coming towards me. Stuck in no man's land. I just stopped and figured oh well. The bugger was friendly!! Whew!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
OK to run.
1hajud.AuSt.36.jpg
ddef30e178aa17edf80aadf02428db46.jpeg
rum.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
My scariest moment also involved a snow covered hill. I was coming down Dannemora Mountain and the rear of the pkg car decided it wanted to swing around toward the front. I went down the road sideways. Thankfully there was no one around and I was able to straighten it out at the bottom of the hill.

My other scary story will have to wait until I am retired.

Getting run down by a motorist isn't your scariest moment?!??