Scarred for life

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Full grown dude came to the door yesterday wearing nothing but an adult diaper. *dry heave*

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck
3034440.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's one thing if it's an older adult who uses them because of medical issues (still gross)...It's a whole other story if it's a guy who is becoming aroused from wearing a diaper and sucking on a binkie....and I hate to say it tech but you have now become part of his fantasy....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's one thing if it's an older adult who uses them because of medical issues (still gross)...It's a whole other story if it's a guy who is becoming aroused from wearing a diaper and sucking on a binkie....and I hate to say it tech but you have now become part of his fantasy....
Lol poor TT :backingout:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Think I have seen a few of these type of baby fantasy people on a few of the "talk" shows. ..Jerry springer and a few others..they sleep in cribs..:censored2: in diapers and suckle from lactating women (who are also into this sort of thing)....whatever

EasyTrucker

When I was in delivery I had a stop where both people were pushing 400lbs. The guy would answer the door in nothing but tightie whities while his woman was buck naked lying on the couch on display! Their stuff was always COD so I had to see them. Oh, the rolls upon rolls still haunt my dreams! I swear they were recording me to see how many times I dry heaved!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Electroshock Therapy might help. In "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" there were special sunglasses that would go completely black to prevent you from seeing anything that would cause you distress.