scary news

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why is this scary? I can understand moreluck closing the blinds and locking the doors in her lily-white, gated community, when she heard the news, but you? Why does the fact that the number of babies born to all "minorities" within the past year in the US surpassed those born to whites have any bearing on you? And here I thought moreluck was the only closed-minded member on this forum.

See, IT"S Saturday and he's already started and I just got up.............His boring weekend is just starting and he can find someone else to talk about. You started it just now, but I am finishing it and it's gonna be a b-o-r-i-n-g weekend for you , so go wash your car......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh, no, there are more black/oriental/hispanic babies than white babies. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I guess the good news for you is there will always be someone to cut your grass and trim your hedges.

7035/145/48.52

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, no, there are more black/oriental/hispanic babies than white babies. This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

I guess the good news for you is there will always be someone to cut your grass and trim your hedges.

7035/145/48.52
I sure hope you have retirement plans and they aren't all based on hassling me. It's Hispancs that surpass.....and it'll take 18 years for them to come of age and vote......I'll be gone by then.

I was OK when salsa passed ketchup as the #1 condiment in the U.S.

We are the only ones on our street who don't have a gardener. We are responsible for our backyards and we do our own work....unlike you, we actually have chores on the weekend.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I sure hope you have retirement plans and they aren't all based on hassling me. It's Hispancs that surpass.....and it'll take 18 years for them to come of age and vote......I'll be gone by then.

I was OK when salsa passed ketchup as the #1 condiment in the U.S.

We are the only ones on our street who don't have a gardener. We are responsible for our backyards and we do our own work....unlike you, we actually have chores on the weekend.

Do you find it tiring trying to justify your lily-white, gated community lifestyle?

Curious about my new signature line?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okie dokie.

7053/145/48.64

7053 posts in 145 days equals 48.64 posts per day.

Your 40,000th post was on 12/28/11.

Extrapolate this out for the full year and you will have made 17,803 posts by years end.

I will have been here for 5 years by then and will have made roughly 3,500 more posts in those 5 years than you will have made in 1.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Okie dokie.

I will have been here for 5 years by then and will have made roughly 3,500 more posts in those 5 years than you will have made in 1.

Begging your pardon, but it almost seems like you're bragging about your lack of a social life? No flame intended as this place is fun to visit, but bragging about having the most posts on a message board is kind of like winning the Special Olympics. You win, but you're still retarded.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Begging your pardon, but it almost seems like you're bragging about your lack of a social life? No flame intended as this place is fun to visit, but bragging about having the most posts on a message board is kind of like winning the Special Olympics. You win, but you're still retarded.

No flame intended.
Winning Special Olympics is an honor. Special Olympic athletes work very hard.

Retarded is an offensive word.

I am judge and jury.
NW - I sentence you to attending a Special Olympic event. Make observations and report back to Judge AJ.

Besides being from New Jersey what's your excuse?

bbsam

Staff member
No flame intended.
Winning Special Olympics is an honor. Special Olympic athletes work very hard.

Retarded is an offensive word.

I am judge and jury.
NW - I sentence you to attending a Special Olympic event. Make observations and report back to Judge AJ.
Spank him instead.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Apologies if I offended some of the more delicate and/or thin-skinned residents. Certainly not my intention, was just trying to make a point with point with what is an oft-used metaphor.