scary news

Apologies if I offended some of the more delicate and/or thin-skinned residents. Certainly not my intention, was just trying to make a point with point with what is an oft-used metaphor.

Not delicate or thin skinned but maybe the parent or relative of your oft-used metaphor.

over9five

Staff member
Why is this scary? I can understand moreluck closing the blinds and locking the doors in her lily-white, gated community, when she heard the news, but you? Why does the fact that the number of babies born to all "minorities" within the past year in the US surpassed those born to whites have any bearing on you? And here I thought moreluck was the only closed-minded member on this forum.

Lol, I definitely posted that just to troll!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And it's your business why? Nancy. Bullying is not in fashion, Mavis!!

More, I love your presence on BC.
I read your posts.
I don't always agree but sometimes I do agree.

Stop poking the Tiger with the stick.
Don't call him names and don't respond to him.

If if becomes overwhelming, respond with kindness.

Example: Dave, I didn't ("I" indicates you own the statement.) know I come across to others as a "bigot" - I appreciate having this pointed out because that is not the point I am trying to make. More

Dave, I love your presence on BC.
I read your posts.

I don't recall reading anywhere in TOS that BC places limits on membership or daily / monthly / yearly posting numbers.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I say Rod needs to post and blow this place up. You will all begin to fear the retiree with unbound hands and the heavy handed finger on the quick post button.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I read your posts.

Example: Dave, I didn't ("I" indicates you own the statement.) know I come across to others as a "bigot" - I appreciate having this pointed out because that is not the point I am trying to make. More

I read your posts.

I don't recall reading anywhere in TOS that BC places limits on membership or daily / monthly / yearly posting numbers.

Thanks AJ! :youreright:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I read your posts.

I read your posts.

Almost right....I'm not the one who walks up with the stick and starts poking I'm sleeping when the poking starts.....oops, wait a minute, don't touch that, Cach!!!

I keep riding my bike the same way, the same times and someone thinks it's a riot to poke a stick in my spokes.
I can't just cower and I won't.

over9five

Staff member
Are Hackers Peering Through Your Laptop Webcam?

Not only that, certain apps have access to your cameras. If you download Papa Johns newest app update, you give permission for the app to use your camera at any time.

"Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This allows the app at any time to collect images the camera is seeing."
These are too weird for me. Why do they need to take pictures when I order pizza or surf BC?

over9five

Staff member
Seriously, this is weird. I just stuck a post-it over my laptop camera (I've never used it anyhow), and I deleted 2 apps from my phone.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Almost right....I'm not the one who walks up with the stick and starts poking I'm sleeping when the poking starts.....oops, wait a minute, don't touch that, Cach!!!

I keep riding my bike the same way, the same times and someone thinks it's a riot to poke a stick in my spokes.
I can't just cower and I won't.
I used to have guys in the neighborhood who would throw stick in my spokes, hit me with sticks, and sic the dog on me. When we grew up, I was pretty hot, they were not, I moved away, then back, they wanted to be friends, I said go screw yourself.

over9five

Staff member
I used to have guys in the neighborhood who would throw stick in my spokes, hit me with sticks, and sic the dog on me. When we grew up, I was pretty hot, they were not, I moved away, then back, they wanted to be friends, I said go screw yourself.
What do you mean "was", baby!!!