Scatterbrain Thread-About UPS but no continuity

P

pickup

Was UPS ever incorporated into a Seinfeld episode?

I know fed ex was in an episode or two where elaine starts hanging out with the "bizarro" counterparts of George , Jerry, and Kramer. While she is at the one of the counterpart's apartments, the bizarro equivalent of Newman pops in and he is a fed ex delivery man

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This thread has no intent to say on track.
Call it "Stream of Consciousness" with one rule - must relate (loosely is better) in some way to the previous posts and some relationship to life at UPS.

OK ... here's the starting point -

Should UPS treat union employees differently than non-union employees?

... and away we go.

Off topic ? But there must be nothign worse as a non-union hourly than coming in expecting to tap on a keyboard and being told to sneak around doing union work trying to avoid stewards when union people are sent home because the volume is too low.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Off topic ? But there must be nothign worse as a non-union hourly than coming in expecting to tap on a keyboard and being told to sneak around doing union work trying to avoid stewards when union people are sent home because the volume is too low.

I'm having trouble finding a portable radio that has enough volume to be heard in a package car, but doesn't eat batteries like crazy.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
I'm having trouble finding a portable radio that has enough volume to be heard in a package car, but doesn't eat batteries like crazy.

Try this one Dizzee..I have one and it works well. It is rechargeable, so no batteries to replace. The remote works good. The only down side is that if you leave it on all the time, the battery will only last about 4 hrs.

P.S...You CAN find them for about 1/2 the price listed too!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Lot of worse things such as taking a steak knife and cutting between your toes and pouring hot sauce on it. Man, that's much worse. Or closing the bulkhead door on your hand, that's worse.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Try this one Dizzee..I have one and it works well. It is rechargeable, so no batteries to replace. The remote works good. The only down side is that if you leave it on all the time, the battery will only last about 4 hrs.

P.S...You CAN find them for about 1/2 the price listed too!

Lot of worse things such as taking a steak knife and cutting between your toes and pouring hot sauce on it. Man, that's much worse. Or closing the bulkhead door on your hand, that's worse.

And who hasn't done that. Man. A lesson you only need to learn once.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
What's a BBAG?

BBAG= Ball Bag:smart:

Also ups is Incorporated into every episode of House! In the beginning of each episode there is a shot of the hospital from a helicopter view and if you look fast at the top left of the screen just to the side of the hospital you can see a long white rectangle, look familiar!! it looks to be a P1200. :happy2:

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
...Don't start with your red zone SH** again....

50 bonus points - what was the name of the Magazine Capt. Over was reading when he was paged?

"...No, the WHITE phone..."

"...OK, Give me Ham on Five, hold the Mayo..."