Scheduling Fedex Express Employees To take the SFA ???

franknitty

I have been off the grid for while, so I apologize if this issue has been raised by someone here.

Can someone explain to me the reason why management created a schedule (1st time at my station) with exact time and days for employees to take the SFA ? I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused by this. Only reason given for this from management is, "Scheduling employees for SFA is corporate wide"? Oh really ? I'm just curious to know if this is a "corporate wide" practice at this time ?

Has it become "that bad" and "that desperate" with management ? The only reason why I think management is doing this is to track the employees' responses during the 2 week period. Makes no sense to me !

Thank you in advance

hypo hanna

It is not corporate wide. There is a window that employees are to take it and managers are to insure you are given the time to do it withen that window. scheduling a specific time for each employee is not the way it has ever been done at any location I have worked at. Sounds like a great way for them to figure out who is saying what. I really think they are doing to insure they get 100% participation and doing it under the guise of scheduling. Whatever the reason, you don't have to take it.