Scheduling Fedex Express Employees To take the SFA ???

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by franknitty, Apr 18, 2013.

1. franknitty

franknitty Member

I have been off the grid for while, so I apologize if this issue has been raised by someone here.

Can someone explain to me the reason why management created a schedule (1st time at my station) with exact time and days for employees to take the SFA ? I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused by this. Only reason given for this from management is, "Scheduling employees for SFA is corporate wide"? Oh really ? I'm just curious to know if this is a "corporate wide" practice at this time ?

Has it become "that bad" and "that desperate" with management ? The only reason why I think management is doing this is to track the employees' responses during the 2 week period. Makes no sense to me !

Thank you in advance

2. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

It is not corporate wide. There is a window that employees are to take it and managers are to insure you are given the time to do it withen that window. scheduling a specific time for each employee is not the way it has ever been done at any location I have worked at. Sounds like a great way for them to figure out who is saying what. I really think they are doing to insure they get 100% participation and doing it under the guise of scheduling. Whatever the reason, you don't have to take it.

3. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yes, management sometimes schedules the SFA to try and achieve compliance. Just say no.