school delivery

clean hairy

There does have to be a limit.
They get a new Microwave, so you will take it to the teachers Breakrrom?
New TV, so you take it to the AV room?
Copy Paper, so you take it to the Copy Room? Box of Medical Forms, so you take it to the Nurses station?
Imagine if a Driver had this on their truck, how long He or She could spend inside that School.

onestoptogo

Three public schools on my route and all deliveries go to the the office. One private Christian school with a office on the second floor with no elevator. The problem is the entrance to the school is always locked and I have to press a door bell to alert the office somebody is there. I have to wait outside not knowing if anybody is coming or not. After the older lady from the office takes her time to get to the front door, I then have to carry everything upstairs as she unable to lift more than 10 pounds. I'm so glad I get paid by the hour.

542thruNthru

How about this, a storage unit complex makes us come to office first, get all keys for individual storage units , drive through there maze of units and un padlock deliver and re padlock each unit , then re deliver keys to office , and o yea, there is a locked gate we have to stop and type a code into to let us enter, and exit the storage units, this has been brought to managements attention and we were told we have allways done it that way in the past , and to continue that method, delivering to different floors of a school seems way easier ........

Forgive me if this has already been said. I haven't read through the whole thread yet.

We had this same problem. I talked to LP and told them the issues. They agreed and said we can not go into people storage units. If something were to come up missing or broken it would be on us. I got the LP guys card. Told the lady I will not do it anymore and if she has any problems she can call and handed her the card. She was of course furious but I don't care.

LP trumps your center manager and Sup.