School schedule

clean hairy

HR did not make it known even though it is part time position it IS a 5day workweek?
Make it simple, go to HR and tell them the job is interfering with your schedule.
See if they can help, let us know what they say.
And why would a person NOT using drugs be concerned about a drug test?

xwtfmatex

HR did not make it known even though it is part time position it IS a 5day workweek?
Make it simple, go to HR and tell them the job is interfering with your schedule.
See if they can help, let us know what they say.
And why would a person NOT using drugs be concerned about a drug test?
Okay i will take going to HR into consideration as many here suggest to talk to the higher ups and what not.

The reason why I ask this is because I want to know the procedure and if it is supposed to be done on a regular basis. Okay well there are many kinds of people in this world and I tend to be the one that wants to have substantial knowledge about anything, especially if it is something I do everyday. Plus, being knowledgeably about these things are always beneficial and in no way have no adverse effect.
I also want to work for a company that abides by the law and not to be above the law.

xwtfmatex

Okay i will take going to HR into consideration as many here suggest to talk to the higher ups and what not.

The reason why I ask this is because I want to know the procedure and if it is supposed to be done on a regular basis. Okay well there are many kinds of people in this world and I tend to be the one that wants to have substantial knowledge about anything, especially if it is something I do everyday. Plus, being knowledgeably about these things are always beneficial and in no way have no adverse effect.
I also want to work for a company that abides by the law and not to be above the law.
To answer your question, yes indeed that they make it clear it would be a 5 day work schedul. However, you cannot foresee the future and say, oh wait, 5 years later, my work schedule will interfere with my other schedule. I will have to pass on the job Mr interviewer.

xwtfmatex

The attitude of many of the members here are depressing.. First I get attacked for asking on advice/tips, then many reply with their sarcasm. To top it off, many are quick to jump to conclusions when I simply ask how the procedure is done for drug testing. So if I want to know what my rights are as a citizen, does that make me an immigrant?