Science on display for the world to see today!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
that's the point you had two examples of the fact a plane can bring down a high rise instead you watch some guy do a thermite video and decide that it is proof it never happened. and you call me ridiculous.

What you fail to understand is SCIENCE.

Only an idiot would believe that a plane hitting near the top of a building could affect the structure at the bottom of the building.

Ridiculous is the only word that I can use that fits, everything else would be censored.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
after listening to you i'm starting to understand the science of birth defects better.

produce an example that counters the real life example of 9/11

You stick with 19 hijackers worked alone to cause the greatest attack on American soil and brought down THREE buildings with two airplanes and ill keep my associations with the rest of thinking America.

TOS.

rickyb

im assuming this hasnt been said yet in this thread, and ive said it before, but its worth repeating:

when your government murders / ruins the lives of 10s of millions of people around the world in the name of profits, you should expect that some of the survivors of such attacks want revenge and will are willing to die to do so.

so i dont think it was a coincidence they went after one of the centres of capitalism / profit (WTC), the pentagon, congress, etc. it was a pretty clear message.

on the other hand, governments do obviously conspire against their populations. but in this case i dont think they would blow up the WTC which is one of the epicentres of capitalism, considering rich people are the ones who control the government.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
im assuming this hasnt been said yet in this thread, and ive said it before, but its worth repeating:

when your government murders / ruins the lives of 10s of millions of people around the world in the name of profits, you should expect that some of the survivors of such attacks want revenge and will are willing to die to do so.

so i dont think it was a coincidence they went after one of the centres of capitalism / profit (WTC), the pentagon, congress, etc. it was a pretty clear message.

on the other hand, governments do obviously conspire against their populations. but in this case i dont think they would blow up the WTC which is one of the epicentres of capitalism, considering rich people are the ones who control the government.

One of the pretty obvious ideas presented in the videos of the conspiracy theory people is that those were military planes plowing into the towers, which is BS. I posted earlier about how it's easy to show these were civilian airliners, and it was ignored.

Civilian aircraft, hijackers, and down come the buildings. The Islamic jihadists blame the West for their miserable existence, donkey-cart technology, and backward cultural views. It isn't our fault they're stuck in the Stone Age, but "we" are obviously to blame for their issues. Going after the WTC was a very clear message, and they had already gone after it before.

trickpony1

EDIT:
The bombers wanted the bombed building to topple into the adjacent building.

Read the last sentence in the third paragraph.

newfie

sorry to hear you feel that way about Canada

rickyb

It isn't our fault they're stuck in the Stone Age, but "we" are obviously to blame for their issues. Going after the WTC was a very clear message, and they had already gone after it before.
it might be partly our fault they are in the stone age. i have no idea how much to blame for that we are.

and yea i think i remember hearing something about that before.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What about all the missing gold and silver??

1 billion dollars worth of precious metals were stored in bomb proof vaults beneath the trade centers, and the majority of this gold and silver continues to be missing.

Only a fraction of the total amount of precious metals was recovered, but on 9/11, underneath the rubble was a truck loaded with 200 million in gold going someplace and to this day, this has never been explained.

While the BUSH administration distracted the American public with terrorists and tough talk, this part of 9/11 goes without public discussion.

Was this just a gold heist?

TOS.

upschuck

I searched Timesonline.com for the article that supposedly the site refers to, and nothing pops up, surprisingly(results went back to 2001). And how would a paper in a county of 171,000 people get info like that when others can't? I believe that they are trying to make people think it is the NY Times, when Timesonline.com is from Beaver County, PA, according to their site.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was were other attempts made to take down this building ?

Of all the buildings in the USA , why was this one targeted ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Was were other attempts made to take down this building ?

Of all the buildings in the USA , why was this one targeted ?

Exactly.

Other than stealing gold, it had no real TARGETING priority. The Towers were half vacant, it was losing money, With all the new buildings in manhattan that were full, why did terrorists with FREE REIGN fly them into practically empty buildings?

When the first bombing occured, the trade towers had occupancy, but on 9/11 the buildings were empty for the most part.

It had no strategic value, unless of course, if the real plan was to steal near a BILLION dollars in gold and silver, which mysteriously dissapeared on 9/11.

I know I know, Newfie is going to tell us all that JET FUEL penetrated 80 floors below and 4 floor underground and melted all the metals...

I cant wait.

TOS.