Science on display for the world to see today!

upschuck

Never answered my question. Guess he doesn't have an answer, yet keeps spewing the same "truth" from a bogus article, and no legitimate site. Never heard this before.

newfie

Exactly.

Other than stealing gold, it had no real TARGETING priority. The Towers were half vacant, it was losing money, With all the new buildings in manhattan that were full, why did terrorists with FREE REIGN fly them into practically empty buildings?

When the first bombing occured, the trade towers had occupancy, but on 9/11 the buildings were empty for the most part.

It had no strategic value, unless of course, if the real plan was to steal near a BILLION dollars in gold and silver, which mysteriously dissapeared on 9/11.

I know I know, Newfie is going to tell us all that JET FUEL penetrated 80 floors below and 4 floor underground and melted all the metals...

I cant wait.

TOS.

the great 9/11 gold heist. I'm not sure I can come up with a greater fantasy

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
the great 9/11 gold heist. I'm not sure I can come up with a greater fantasy

How about explaining where near a billion dollars in gold and silver dissapeared to?

ah, but you didnt pay attention to what really happened on 9/11, you were stuck on Osama Bin Laden, just like they wanted you to be stuck on.

TOS.

trickpony1

How about explaining where near a billion dollars in gold and silver dissapeared to?

ah, but you didnt pay attention to what really happened on 9/11, you were stuck on Osama Bin Laden, just like they wanted you to be stuck on.

TOS.

Is this TOS, who is espousing government cover-ups, false flags and "under the table dealings" the very same TOS who promotes and believes in strict gun control?

Amazing.

Afterthought:
Is TOS aware that the family of OBL was whisked out of our country, at taxpayers expense, immediately after the 9/11 attack?

trickpony1

"Conspiracy theory's" aren't always theory's.

Sometimes things happen of such magnitude that they are difficult, if impossible, to believe.

Things aren't always as they appear.

It's concerning that TOS is on the 9/11 conspiracy bandwagon but he's not too concerned about our guns being taken from us.

newfie

TOS.

hey Osama I got this great plan to steal a ton of gold from the world trade center, can you send me 19 people to create a diversion by blowing their selves up.

whats in it for them , ah tell them they get the 40 virgins when they die.

Buuuuaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhaaa.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
"Conspiracy theory's" aren't always theory's.

Sometimes things happen of such magnitude that they are difficult, if impossible, to believe.

Things aren't always as they appear.

It's concerning that TOS is on the 9/11 conspiracy bandwagon but he's not too concerned about our guns being taken from us.
Who's taking your guns?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
Sound just like the movie plot of Die Hard with a Vengeance .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I live in a democratic run state , where I had to pay for a course to receive a diploma , submit an application along with another fee with my local police , show my passport as id , get finger printed , have the State Police do a background check and If my local police chief is ok with it be finally issued a license . Time involved 4-8 months . But each town or city can add their own requirements as they see fit . They can also place a limit on the type of fire arm I can own .
Each time I wish to purchase a gun , a full background check is required . So everyone involved in the checking process knows actually what I'm buying . And I also have to present my fire arm permit as ID to purchase ammo .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thank the lord , they can never take away my Verey pistols since they are not designed to function like a weapon .
But at close range they can kill .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hey Osama I got this great plan to steal a ton of gold from the world trade center, can you send me 19 people to create a diversion by blowing their selves up.

whats in it for them , ah tell them they get the 40 virgins when they die.

Buuuuaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhaaa.

It isnt that hard to find idiots in the middle east who are willing to sacrifice their lives for a cause, and the payment for that sacrifice made to their families.

Remember Numbskull, Usama Bin Laden worked for the USA and our CIA for years, he was funded and armed to the teeth by our country and then "Hidden" comfortably in pakistan, where "WE" would never go looking for him, while convincing the American public that he was responsible for 9/11 and hiding in afghanistan.

We may never know what happened on 9/11, but YOU and the others cant Deny SCIENCE. Science will always prevail. B.S. will never trump science.

We got a lot of B.S. about 9/11, and if people just took the time to understand science, they would know there are many questions that still have to be answered, but of course, everyone is distracted by "Shock and Awe" and "Retribution" and tough talk and they simply take what was told to them as plausible.

Like simple furniture fires melting steel, or jet fuel that blew up in a giant fireball, remaining in liquid form and filling the trade towers melting steel...

These examples are plain B.S. and science proves they cannot melt steel, but people on this very board will still claim that it can, even though, since the begining of skyscrapers, this has never happened before. Only on 9/11 has this EVER occured.

You people want to act like simpletons, and believe that 19 guys got together on their own, funded this great plan, trained themselves how to fly 767 jets, trained themselves to learn topography and fly without tower control, and directly find and hit their targets unassisted.

This may make sense to you, but not to the rest of the thinking world.

TOS.

newfie

It isnt that hard to find idiots in the middle east who are willing to sacrifice their lives for a cause, and the payment for that sacrifice made to their families.

Remember Numbskull, Usama Bin Laden worked for the USA and our CIA for years, he was funded and armed to the teeth by our country and then "Hidden" comfortably in pakistan, where "WE" would never go looking for him, while convincing the American public that he was responsible for 9/11 and hiding in afghanistan.

We may never know what happened on 9/11, but YOU and the others cant Deny SCIENCE. Science will always prevail. B.S. will never trump science.

We got a lot of B.S. about 9/11, and if people just took the time to understand science, they would know there are many questions that still have to be answered, but of course, everyone is distracted by "Shock and Awe" and "Retribution" and tough talk and they simply take what was told to them as plausible.

Like simple furniture fires melting steel, or jet fuel that blew up in a giant fireball, remaining in liquid form and filling the trade towers melting steel...

These examples are plain B.S. and science proves they cannot melt steel, but people on this very board will still claim that it can, even though, since the begining of skyscrapers, this has never happened before. Only on 9/11 has this EVER occured.

You people want to act like simpletons, and believe that 19 guys got together on their own, funded this great plan, trained themselves how to fly 767 jets, trained themselves to learn topography and fly without tower control, and directly find and hit their targets unassisted.

This may make sense to you, but not to the rest of the thinking world.

TOS.

if your fantasy is true then someone had to eat that loss, who or whom ate such a loss. you realize the resources an insurance company would employ to recover a billion dollars or more in losses? Do you realize the amount of hell that corporation would raise if they had to eat such a loss. yet not a peep unless you're reading the conspiracy blogs.

wkmac

No argument that 9/11 was a huge insurance loss and you rightly pointed out, someone has to eat that cost. Thus the questions.

1) Who is Larry Silverstein?
2) Who is Silverstein properties?
3) Who had the lease contract on the WTC?
4) When did this lease go into effect?
5) What was the amount insured for the WTC?
6) What was paid out, by who and too who?
7) What was the loss in profit for a working WTC as opposed to any insurance settlement after 9/11?
8) What was normal and future operation and maintenance needs in costs verses the costs of what occurred in clean up and rebuild as we know it?
9) What was the occupancy rate of the WTC at the time, its history and what were future projections for occupancy going in forward?

What picture might emerge if we look at the economics and some analysis of that for the WTC complex in the scenario that 9/11 didn't happen and then look at the economic reality we know in the wake of 9/11 that did happen?

Here is a CNN December 2004' story that opens the box if one wants to begin to ask and answer some of those question and more.

newfie

Have you been in a coma since our Dear Leader was elected?

Have you not noticed an insidious (I used a big word) encroachment on the rights of gun owners?

there's a lot to miss with this guy
upload_2016-1-8_9-44-46.png