Scott Davis got $40,000 worth of benefits...

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by HubBub, Feb 21, 2013.

1. HubBub

HubBub Active Member

in addition to the rest of his $13,000,000 or so in total compensation in 2011. Not bad for a BBA from Portland State. It's less than a lot of CEO's though, so we should be happy! I'm sure he's earned every penny and in that line of work he needs those free benes!

2. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Does he pay $90 a week?

3. HubBub

HubBub Active Member

It seems that it's not deducted from the $25,000 he makes a week.

4. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

(In relative to other executives) $13M is a bargain for the performance Mr. Davis has delivered, given the CBAs in place. Kinda sad, isn't it?

5. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Yes he does and I believe you meant $90 a month.

6. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

But can he recite the DOK word for word?

7. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

I feel compassion for most of the business executive types, but mostly for their families and people surrounding people. No amount of money is worth that soul-selling and conformity.

8. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Troll Troll

I don't know....I could easily sell out for $13 million/yr

9. PiedmontSteward

PiedmontSteward RTW-4-Less

Better unlearn your gag reflex.

10. ymelord

ymelord Active Member

Ask me on August 2, 2013 if I think Scott Davis deserves 13,040,000, I have a feeling I won't.

11. Whats 13 million minus 90? Thats like winning the powerball and having a penny fall out of your pocket!Whogives a crap? The question is...Did he turn in a sales lead?

12. brownboxman

brownboxman Active Member

No amount of whining about how much the CEO makes will change anything execs will always make more than they are worth. Move on folks , don't let it get to you

13. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

A-rod makes thirty million a year and gets meal money every day. I think Davis had a better year.

14. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Yes, I did. Thank you.

15. bluehdmc

bluehdmc Well-Known Member

It still doesn't make it right.

The income dispartities between top executives and working people has been growing greater and greater in recent years. It used to be working people were considered middle class. Now with the income differences working people are slowly turning into the lower class.

16. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

What amount of benefits did you receive ?????

17. yonnko

yonnko Member

and I still have to drive an old bone with no power steering when my truck goes down....

18. The Milkman

The Milkman Well-Known Member

:youreright:
    :goodpost:

19. ddomino

ddomino New Member

I don't receive benefits I EARN them.

20. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

So does Davis.......only he doesn't have the job protection like you do.

Again, what Scott Davis has or gets should have no bearing on what you get or have. That should be no worry of yours.......it shows the "bad side" of people.

If I were you, I'd worry more about what I can actually control. Like attending your union meetings, voting, etc. It seems that the most vocal are the 'least' when it comes to participating in the process.