Scratching to make book

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Usually the center will know if you are going to work our for them in the first week of driving by yourself....if they want you but you arent running scratch they will find a way to manipulate the numbers in your favor....you shouldn't have to run all day to make scratch...its a bogus system from the getgo....understand that fully before you even get to driving class.

nicky

I am one of the biggest proponents of working safely and working at your own pace. But those first 30 days are crucial and I will never knock a driver for doing what is necessary to get seniority. Because once you get it unless you steal or hurt someone your good until you choose to leave.

UPSGUY72

Find an open dumpster. You'll be surprised how fast you can deliver 100 stops when you find one! When you take your lunch -YOU MUST TAKE YOUR LUNCH!!! - jack up the rear of the package car so the tires don't touch the ground. Start the truck up, put it in high gear and lay a concrete block on the accelerator pedal. Easiest way to get some extra miles that I know of.

There is a easier way. Find a steep driveway that you can't drive down straight without getting hung up and drive down straight and hang yourself up than run the wheel a 65 mph until the tow truck shows up.

You can't forget to record that time as other break down on road...

Last edited:

MethodsMan

I sincerely believe that the most important part of making book is if you show great effort, desire to want the job and the sup training you likes you.