Screw the 9.5 list and 8 hour days!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got an 8 hour day today by default. Had 49.6 hours Monday-Thursday. My seniority is pretty low and would never get one if I asked for it.

8 hr day? Sounds to me like u had 10 left haha. We had a driver today that ran out of hours for the week at 4:30 crazy what some people let the company do to them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I believe the option in the DIAD is number 4. Thats what we do here at least.

Dispatch: Can you..(insert ridiculous request here)?
Driver: 4. No.

Like today I was asked to grab another drivers airs/pu pieces and cover another drivers ltr box. I said no. they asked if I could at least cover the letter box and I said no.

You sound like a real team player.

Brownslave688

I'm getting myself on the 9.5 list come Monday can't wait!!!!

You are kidding right? :)

No I'm not kidding I've already made 48k or around there this year. I'll be making bank again in a few months. I'm tired of 10+ hour days in 100 degree heat. I'd like a little break before Christmas. Also what's it hurt getting on it if u want to work more just don't tell them your over we know they won't change the load. The real reason I'm doing it is Atlanta is telling us exactly how many routes we are allowed to run right now and hours have went thru the roof. That's fine keep it up I'll just pad my wallet with triple time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
On this next contract you will probably see unassigned drivers able to get on the 9.5 list....this is a top priority at least in this area....hopefully nationwide.

undies

Punching out at 4:30 was totally worth it. Sure I could have worked about 2 more hours...at that point I was ready to get the **** out.

clarnzz

No I'm not kidding I've already made 48k or around there this year. I'll be making bank again in a few months. I'm tired of 10+ hour days in 100 degree heat. I'd like a little break before Christmas. Also what's it hurt getting on it if u want to work more just don't tell them your over we know they won't change the load. The real reason I'm doing it is Atlanta is telling us exactly how many routes we are allowed to run right now and hours have went thru the roof. That's fine keep it up I'll just pad my wallet with triple time.

Good move, I was just thinking you would of already done it.

Brownslave688

Well not sure how everywhere else is but here we have one 9.5 that runs jan-jul then come August you have to get back on the list again.