Screw you TDU

Ron Carey lives on

I dont understand why tdu is such a threat to you guys. Just represent your people and try to find common ground with other teamsters. I agree the glass is always half empty with tdu. People turn to them when they feel ignored and tdu jumps on it. Fred Z is not tdu, but is 1 of the toughest negotiators I ve ever met. He has a lot of tdu members, he cant blackball them. Hopefully someday their won't be factions in our great union

Sent using BrownCafe App

It is not ... they are using TDU and trying to establish a link to Timmy Boy in an attempt to discredit Timmy.
Listen troll Tim S has given $150,000 to TDU in the last year. They are married to each other. You really have no clue. I think you are funny and all but this ain't the Imoplex. You are a retired high level ups corporate employee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Carey lives on

I understand its all fun to slam all officials it gets all personal. There is a much bigger storm brewing, ups s plans for 2018, and blatant Union busters like Scott Walker running for president. We better start sticking together, it will take a united front to beat corporate greed

Sent using BrownCafe App

hyena

Listen troll Tim S has given $150,000 to TDU in the last year. They are married to each other. You really have no clue. I think you are funny and all but this ain't the Imoplex. You are a retired high level ups corporate employee.
But his last post he hit the nail on the head

It is not ... they are using TDU and trying to establish a link to Timmy Boy in an attempt to discredit Timmy.
So lent you think the link would be that TDU is endorsing him? Or that time has given 150k to TDU. Isn't that enough???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I understand its all fun to slam all officials it gets all personal. There is a much bigger storm brewing, ups s plans for 2018, and blatant Union busters like Scott Walker running for president. We better start sticking together, it will take a united front to beat corporate greed

Sent using BrownCafe App

Obama won twice with his eyes closed.