Screw you TDU

Ron Carey lives on

I guess we should should all wear little tags at work, saying im a hoffa guy, im a z guy, im a O guy, im a hall guy, separate into little groups and watch management laugh thier :censored2: off

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I guess we should should all wear little tags at work, saying im a hoffa guy, im a z guy, im a O guy, im a hall guy, separate into little groups and watch management laugh thier :censored2: off

Sent using BrownCafe App
Or just all wear our
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434540897.979811.jpg

Pins

Ron Carey lives on

Meanwhile panels divided, Joint Area Councils divided, and legitimate grievances become victims of internal, vindictive political grudges.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Mayby that logo next to O can have a closed fist shaking like it's threatening if you don't vote for this slate, you will get your butt kicked.
Or maybe Tim's will have one with "one of these clowns" "is it the black guy" on his. The only fist your concerned with is the red one.

Why would you say he's a racist except for the usual Old Guard slander?
Because when I refer to a man its by name or if I don't know I introduce myself and ask what his or her name is. I don't call him "the black guy at the end of the table" quote Tim S local 804 president and teamster running for GP of the IBT. That's why son.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Because when I refer to a man its by name or if I don't know I introduce myself and ask what his or her name is. I don't call him "the black guy at the end of the table" quote Tim S local 804 president and teamster running for GP of the IBT. That's why son.
You've never said "white guy" before?