Screw you TDU

The bottom Line

If there's viable candidates out there so be it. But just because a negative TDU endorses someone don't go with it out of spite. Most TDU locals used to hate TDU. Don't fall for the crap.
If there's viable candidates out there so be it. But just because a negative TDU endorses someone don't go with it out of spite. Most TDU locals used to hate TDU. Don't fall for the crap.

Everbody Listen to leadbelly he's got it dialed in. he's endorsing SOB and what did he give us? Clue New England pension. SOB should keep his daytime job, poster boy for lucky charms

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your so arrogant you don't even realize your offending people? I rather shocked your still above ground with the way you portray yourself in today's world.
If you are offended, use the ignore feature.

I WON'T BE OFFENDED IF YOU DO.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You pushed for Hoffa to impose those contracts so you could get your pay raise and retro, screwing those local's over.

Face it, you are just another me-ster pos.
You called us Rats. Your not making sense. Stop flip flopping! You're the one calling people out as rats because they have an opinion. How are you allowed to function in society?