Se Habla Espanol

CJinx

I've been chastised for using French on the phone with a customer a few times. When I have a better grasp on their primary language than they do of mine, it makes sense, right?

Right?

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
When I answer the phone at the sta. (which is rare)
I say "Thank you for choosing FedEx, this is (insert name of no one that works at sta.) this way, nobody gets in trouble.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
"Sir, I strongly suggest you send that via our service called "first overnight". With this service you pay double to triple the price but, the package gets there 2 hrs. earlier. If that"

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I hope the employees in question walk away with a wad of Fred's money.

Don't you mean "mucho dinero"? Van can attest to this one, just about any station, especially in Texas and the other border states, you're going to have Spanish speakers. I always get a kick out of carrying on a conversation with the cleaning crew in Spanish, then pointing at the managers and laughing...even though we're not talking about them...lol

Would this manager get pissy if he were closer to the Canadian border and heard them speaking French? Geez....and as far as I can recall, what you do on your break, as long as it's not illegal, is none of their business.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
​Common sense has no place in today's FedEx.

No, it doesn't. Actually, since I've only got a few years left, I am enjoying the current circus sideshow immensely. Every day brings a new level of incompetence, cost-cutting, and a deterioration of the company brand.

RTURNSONLY

That's what the ground driver told me today, lol.....
No.No....He said go fork yourself!!Use a Q-tip and pay attention!!!
The ground driver delivered at the office to my linda esposa the other day and she couldn't understand a word he was saying. She couldn't even tell if it was Spanish or English what he was babbling out. My question to you is: Perhaps the fact that he was missing his 2 front teeth has anything to do with it? I dunno know.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The ground driver delivered at the office to my linda esposa the other day and she couldn't understand a word he was saying. She couldn't even tell if it was Spanish or English what he was babbling out. My question to you is: Perhaps the fact that he was missing his 2 front teeth has anything to do with it? I dunno know.

FedEx is in the los banos.