Sean O

UniteandWin

I hear from a lot of people Sean O stands up to Ups, and hear he is a firecracker towards towards Ups Management. Im all about it. Anybody got any first hand accounts

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I hear from a lot of people Sean O stands up to Ups, and hear he is a firecracker towards towards Ups Management. Im all about it. Anybody got any first hand accounts

Sent using BrownCafe App
Helped numerous members of local 251 get their jobs back when the new BA couldn't.

Gimme Danger

He cleaned up the mess of the inept and incompetent former BA of 251 before new administration was voted in. Has done nothing but punish L251 by working with management against us.
Has not saved a single 251 member during new administration. Contrary to wide load, our BAs do their jobs. SOB is hated by our members, rightfully so.
Just like when he tried to campaign yesterday. That was a laugher.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He cleaned up the mess of the inept and incompetent former BA of 251 before new administration was voted in. Has done nothing but punish L251 by working with management against us.
Has not saved a single 251 member during new administration. Contrary to wide load, our BAs do their jobs. SOB is hated by our members, rightfully so.
Just like when he tried to campaign yesterday. That was a laugher.
Ask around. When the current inept BA was unsuccessful at saving anyone, these folks reached outside their paid representatives. UA wants to talk about something he said 4 years ago, but ignore what they DID to a member 8 months ago. It's comical. My favorite part of Sean campaigning yesterday was that nasty fake FB posts that your stewards made claiming they punked him off? They did nothing of the sort. Internet tough guys. The same group that retaliated against a woman online calling her "A fat cow." Great group of guys huh?
4 of the 5 members that Sean helped personally thanked him again for his service. He had many great conversations even with opposition supporters. Sean is trying to move forward with this union, his opponents can't get away from the past.

lookahead251

SO did a great job yesterday, didn't insult anyone, didn't bust balls with anyone Completely professional meeting and greeting, you have people like TM that lied and say they said something to Sean when what they did was walk by quietly.
If you don't like Sean for whatever reason you have that's your choice, why lie and say you said something.
It's childish..

UniteandWin

From what I've heard from Central Officials and Ups rank and file, is that he is a 4th Generation Teamster, very good speaker, and strong against Ups Management, just what I heard. Also very charismatic and charitable, just trying to learning about a future leader

Sent using BrownCafe App

lookahead251

I'm proud to say I've heard him speak, been to his events and spoken with him..He truly cares about this union..It's a legacy for him something in his family that he's proud of.

LeadBelly

Banned

Sent using BrownCafe App
Sean O is pound for pound the meanest union man to an employer around. I love the guy to death but he is hard on ups. I know people that have witnessed his berating of ups. And he's not stupid and gets kicked out of there. He's literally me a modern day Jimmy Hoffa.

The kicker is whenever I talk to him he looks you right in the eye and you tell like he's like your brother just with Anniston accent.

I don't know if he likes it or not. It whenever I see him I wrap him up in a bear hug.

He's a cool man and what he has done for autism has honestly brought tears to my eyes.