Search Function Snobbery

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey Hoaxter, to live up to my expectations, you ever hear this one?

The teacher asked little Johnny to use the word " definitely " in a sentence.

Little Johnny replies, "Teacher, do farts have lumps in them?"

The Teacher says, "Of course not Johnny,"

To which Johnny replies, "Then I have definitely :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: my pants".

Be careful and don't step in it.
I don't want your shoes messed up as you
Tiptoe through the two lips as
Everyone nose you do.

Mr. 20Plus but
Everyone knows who you aren't now.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I don't know about dannyboy, but I've been told I'm quite a looker.....

there were several of the guys in the chat the other night that had the same opinion. good for you, making a good impression.

you can take my take any way you want. or not.

thing about it is, you have been a fake since your first post on this site, regardless of what name you used.

it would be a short post indeed to recap any truth about what you do at ups. and your personal life as well.

it is what it is.

can you read the secret message in this post? no? look harder.

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
Nope. But it can't possibly be as satisfying for you as it was for me, when you tell people to look for it right out of the gate.

Come on, Dannyboy, we'll call it a draw.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
hmmmmm, call it a draw?

that would involve me legitimizing you. i don’t think so.

see, its like this, i was pushing packages long before you were a wet spot in yo mammas pants (that ought to just kill sx?).

i think you need to get that second job so you can quit being that deadbeat dad to your six kids. i know you cant figure out the difference between part time or full time. if you have time to sleep, you are part time.

btw, heard through the grapevine that 4 are not yours, but look like the fedex and dhl guys. must be tough keeping their kids up while they take home full paychecks?

besides, calling it a draw means that you think this has been some sort of competition between us. aint that like a fool, running around in circles real fast, and thinks he has crossed some sort of finish line before every one else.

hurry!!!!

your best bud!

d ps, find it yet?

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
hmmmmm, call it a draw?

that would involve me legitimizing you. i don’t think so.

see, its like this, i was pushing packages long before you were a wet spot in yo mammas pants (that ought to just kill sx?).

i think you need to get that second job so you can quit being that deadbeat dad to your six kids. i know you cant figure out the difference between part time or full time. if you have time to sleep, you are part time.

btw, heard through the grapevine that 4 are not yours, but look like the fedex and dhl guys. must be tough keeping their kids up while they take home full paychecks?

besides, calling it a draw means that you think this has been some sort of competition between us. aint that like a fool, running around in circles real fast, and thinks he has crossed some sort of finish line before every one else.

hurry!!!!

your best bud!

d ps, find it yet?

Wow. Do I even need to say anything?

705red

Browncafe Steward
I'm in trouble! My wife wants me to watch a horror movie with her, but i just cant pull myself away from this suspenseful thriller we are watching!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
red

hoax figured out the hidden message. monkey boy couldnt find it. how funny.

since bbag is speechless for a change, i think some time in the hot tub sounds good.

d