Season helper - anyone had problems with their driver?

trickpony1

I don't like or dislike you Dave but you need to ask yourself some questions:

-why, with three days left in peak, is the center manager's daughter suddenly interested in what "we" do? This could be a booby trap. Whose word is the center manager gonna believe, yours or hers?

- with your demeanor of bravado you might, unintentionally, offend her. My mom once told me, "once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't get it back in.". Weigh everything you say or do before you say or do it and;

-do you value your luxury condo, Altima and your cats who will be homeless if this mission fails?

Think about it.

I don't like or dislike you Dave but you need to ask yourself some questions:

-why, with three days left in peak, is the center manager's daughter suddenly interested in what "we" do? This could be a booby trap. Whose word is the center manager gonna believe, yours or hers?

- with your demeanor of bravado you might, unintentionally, offend her. My mom once told me, "once the toothpaste is out of the tube, you can't get it back in.". Weigh everything you say or do before you say or do it and;

-do you value your luxury condo, Altima and your cats who will be homeless if this mission fails?

Think about it.
Dear Lord....I'm choking over here

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are overthinking this.

She is a college student who just started her break.

She will be on car with me either on Monday or Tuesday, depending on volume.

I also have a daughter and will treat his daughter the way that I would hope my daughter would be treated.

BeachBoy

Why are you a 36 year old helper?

I'm 51.
I work at my "real" job 1 month out of 3, 100 hours a week. This is my fourth year of peak and I generally enjoy it. I do about 50 hours a week and get along great with my driver.
I don't need this job, but it's fun. I'm in shape and enjoy the fast pace.
It's my choice and I won't work with an a**hole driver. I'm here to help you out, not be treated like crap.