Season package car driver

I have a interview/tour tomorrow. Kinda nervous I worked at ups few years ago as a loader had to quit cause two jobs were inter feering and had to go with the full time unfortunately. My driving record is clean one accident in 2013. My license was suspended last year because I did not get a physical for New York state dmv from that accident. I also already have my cdl but im sure they can care less

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a interview/tour tomorrow. Kinda nervous I worked at ups few years ago as a loader had to quit cause two jobs were inter feering and had to go with the full time unfortunately. My driving record is clean one accident in 2013. My license was suspended last year because I did not get a physical for New York state dmv from that accident. I also already have my cdl but im sure they can care less

Since when does NY require a physical after you have had an accident?

I have no idea. Only accident I have ever been. On the paer they sent me said non at fault accident medical reveiw only.thing I can.think of they Wanted to make sure nothing wad wrong with me.me because I was only person involved. I dont know

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
While you'll probably ok with your driving history, an accident and a suspension doesn't constitute a "clean driving record."

wayfair

swollen member
Im not going to set here and argue on whats clean and whats not clean . Does it meet ups driver requirements was my question?

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif