Seasonal Driver Helper's Ode to his Driver

mkbomb

Pay SUCKS. BUT...happy to have a JOB. What I WILL say is that my Driver is AWESOME. She is a good person. She has been fair to me. She has been absolutely GREAT and funny as hell to work with. And overall...she is an AMAZING worker. She knows her job, and does it well. She takes a LOT of crap and still performs. Just my way of saying thanks and giving recognition and thanks where it's DUE.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Pay SUCKS. BUT...happy to have a JOB. What I WILL say is that my Driver is AWESOME. She is a good person. She has been fair to me. She has been absolutely GREAT and funny as hell to work with. And overall...she is an AMAZING worker. She knows her job, and does it well. She takes a LOT of crap and still performs. Just my way of saying thanks and giving recognition and thanks where it's DUE.
So, are you gonna ask her out or what?
:happy-very:

mkbomb

So don't get caught up in the bitching and whining, folks. When it all boils down...under all the crap, it's about how people TREAT one another.

vwguy76

I would say exactly the same thing about the driver I worked with (except in the case of my driver "She" would be replaced with "He" )
This is the second year I've worked with him and we made a great team. He trained me well on the Diad and treated me as his equal. And because of that we pretty much always finished up ahead of schedule. It was another great season.

OptimusPrime

is that even possible?
oh wait, for how long?

Reminds me of a Three Stooges bit. They were ice delivery men. Moe tells Curly to shave the ice. So he plops it in a chair, lathers it up, and starts sharpening a straight razor. He makes small talk like a barber would. "So are you happy or are you married?". Ha.