Seasonal Driver "On-Call"

Cable810

Are they suppose to call me or am I suppose to call in. They've already said that they put on my "file" that I haven't been calling in. They also keep telling me that "its my responsibility to Call In every morning". I asked my steward beginning of the year and he said that they are suppose to call me.

I couldn't find anything in the Union Book and would like to know if its in.

Are they suppose to call me or am I suppose to call in. They've already said that they put on my "file" that I haven't been calling in. They also keep telling me that "its my responsibility to Call In every morning". I asked my steward beginning of the year and he said that they are suppose to call me.

It's your job, I would recommend calling in.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Well if you're not interested in working....wait for them to call you. Good luck with that.

Indecisi0n

It's not in the union book. Sorry but it's common sense. You have a job, you go to work. If they don't need you and you haven't made book you suck it up and go home. If you made book you stay and demand your hours.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you want to work?

watdaflock?

Are they suppose to call me or am I suppose to call in. They've already said that they put on my "file" that I haven't been calling in. They also keep telling me that "its my responsibility to Call In every morning".
Pretty much answered yourself.

Hope this helps.