Seasonal Driver Position

DeeJayThompson

Ok, so I have an appointment to go to Earth City, MO today. I am not sure if this is an open interview or an orientation. I applied online for the seasonal position. I meet all the requirements, but still not sure what this appointment is for or what to expect. Can anyone shed some light on this situation.

DeeJayThompson

It wasn't a call back. I applied online and then a link sent me to an appointment time. That was it. The only instructions were bring my birth-certificate and drivers licensee.

Justaname

It wasn't a call back. I applied online and then a link sent me to an appointment time. That was it. The only instructions were bring my birth-certificate and drivers licensee.
Could be anything, but I bet they try and talk you into working the preload shift and driver helping. Probably won't be a driving spot but who knows.

Justaname

Ok, so I have an appointment to go to Earth City, MO today. I am not sure if this is an open interview or an orientation. I applied online for the seasonal position. I meet all the requirements, but still not sure what this appointment is for or what to expect. Can anyone shed some light on this situation.
Soooo what are the online requirements that you meet? Just curious.

UPSGUY72

I would bet your not going to be driving. In order to drive they have do Bach ground check, send you to school then after that train you.

Good luck.