seasonal employees

new_upserMA

Extremely low. I tell my helper something a thousand times and it still doesn't sink in.
Why is that because of the union rules, because they are considered the lowest of the lows or just because.........
Do you cut your helper in a ny minute if he dare asks. I wonder why the retainment is extremely low when ups is hiring like crazy especially in Massachusetts.

Anyone anyone??? Have a struck a nerve for daring to ask why

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why is that because of the union rules, because they are considered the lowest of the lows or just because.........
Do you cut your helper in a ny minute if he dare asks. I wonder why the retainment is extremely low when ups is hiring like crazy especially in Massachusetts.

You are talking about intellectual retention, right?

PT Car Washer

UPS always tries to work as few people as they can get away with. Hire hundreds of extras during Peak but after Peak goes right back to cutting employees to the bone. The good news is the job is so bad the turn over rate is extremely high and will begin hiring again in February or March.