Seasonal Job

UPSGUY72

Yes you could be hired for a permanent job. However you won't make seniority to after the first of the year if they decide to keep you.

Fall12562

I have been working in retail for a few years and have meet a few drivers that have had good things to say about the job. A good friend of mine works for DHL and he loves what he does. I like hard work, the public, being out doors and driving just to name a few. I like the comradery that is in the company.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I have been working in retail for a few years and have meet a few drivers that have had good things to say about the job. A good friend of mine works for DHL and he loves what he does. I like hard work, the public, being out doors and driving just to name a few. I like the comradery that is in the company.

AHH, The good ole days!!

LKLND3380

What kind of full time jobs is UPS posting now???

I don't know if I would want ANY full time job posted for someone off the street that a current part timer or someone with Union seniority has turned down...

Chances are it is a driver helper job and that is only until Dec 31. You could do a great job and MAYBE a part time job will be offered. I say maybe because it would make more sense to offer it to a seasonal preloader who has already done that job while you were riding with a driver.

McGee

DHL then or now?? There is a BIG difference ( I had some time there and liked it ...that is, until the whole two sort hub fiasco ) that sucked... Still wouldn't mind trying to get into here next year ( from what I have read its a better shot at maybe getting in)