Seasonal package bid sheet

TheKid99

I know seasonal drivers has no rights except pay but...

Do the sheet go by pt seniority?

This guy got a call before me and i have more seniority.

TheKid99

Ok then ill have to file a grievance because i bid

I dont even want it anymore its the principle

Too much politics here i really think they dislike me thus the main reason I'm literally begging for a transfer but they want me to wait until September i really cant do another 3 months in this hellhole hub I'm going to wind up checking myself in no joke

TheKid99

If you don't want it then the grievance is pointless.

I don't understand why i cant get the transfer

The one im trying to transfer to in the same local.... ridiculous they do not want to get rid of me

HR say they're waiting for a spot to open but this center need package handlers and drivers

Then a week later full time sup said im my transfer is denied i have to wait until september.. stupid there has to be an exception.

I have to get out if here.

PT Car Washer

Ok then ill have to file a grievance because i bid

I dont even want it anymore its the principle

Too much politics here i really think they dislike me thus the main reason I'm literally begging for a transfer but they want me to wait until September i really cant do another 3 months in this hellhole hub I'm going to wind up checking myself in no joke
Kicking up a big ruckus and then turning down the job will not make you any friends with the company or the Union.

TheKid99

Do you have a history of calling in a lot.

nope

there's a guy who called in two mondays in a row this month and calls in frequently
there's a guy who calls in every week sometimes a whole week because he has "no ride" imo no excuse that's why we have buses, cabs and uber.

nothing happens to them

I call in today and I get chewed out via text

I'm going to file an article 37 tuesday against the sup

PT Car Washer

nope

there's a guy who called in two mondays in a row this month and calls in frequently
there's a guy who calls in every week sometimes a whole week because he has "no ride" imo no excuse that's why we have buses, cabs and uber.

nothing happens to them

I call in today and I get chewed out via text

I'm going to file an article 37 tuesday against the sup
Getting "chewed out" in a text message and being disciplined are two separate things. Life is not fair so why put a target on your back?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Getting "chewed out" in a text message and being disciplined are two separate things. Life is not fair so why put a target on your back?
Why be a punching bag and take verbal abuse from a lowly stupidvisor. Stand up for yourself. Grow a backbone. And stop worrying about the imaginary "target" on your back Life is to short to be a door mat.