Seasonal pay ???

aries4270

My son will be starting tomorrow on pre load and being a driver helper. Can anyone tell me what he should expect for hourly pay ? Thanks

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My son will be starting tomorrow on pre load and being a driver helper. Can anyone tell me what he should expect for hourly pay ? Thanks
Ummm..perhaps he should have asked HR that question at the interview? Pay rate is usually a factor when one considers accepting a job.

Your sons building will be different, but they advertised it for 9.50/h online for mine, and when I got hired I was offered 15/h to driver help, and 12/h to preload.

By The Book

He will get off the street pay rates. They may be the same for both shifts; or a slight bump for preload. He should get overtime after 8 hrs. He will not make what the part time employees that have seniority will. It's a temporary job and these employees will not be retained after mid January if they need you that long.

aries4270

I hope he gets big rips. And yes he does know more about than most of us together. He never met hr. They contacted him and said start tomorrow. I'm sure he would have asked but like most of us he just wanted to get his foot in door. Cord has been cut for long time. What's the big deal with a father asking a question for his son !!!! Thanks slothmaster

In my building they are advertising on the radio for seasonal PT starting at $14/hr and permanent PT at $10/hr. So far have not meant a seasonal employee yet. They are all permanent. At least until February 1st. We get OT after 5 hours.