Seasonal unloader

GHerbo

What's up I recently started working as a UPS seasonal unloader at a UPS facility in the loop area of Chicago, yesterday I started my first day of training unloading trailers and I kept :censored2:ing up. Can you guys give me any tips for lifing heavy packages and how to speed up productivity?

GHerbo

No that's easy, as in how to find the label right way because they told me I have to unload a 28' pup trailer in 45 min and a 53 footer on an hour to an hour and 20 min

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Thanks I know this forum is know for having a lot of dicks lmao

I give up because you are just one more newbie who didn't bother to read the TOS and are using (apparently) your given name as your screen name.

I give up because you are an admitted seasonal worker who almost certainly won't be with UPS after peak.

I give up because if you had bothered to search, you would have learned either the answer to you question or the fact that we get inundated with these questions every single year and have gotten to the point that most of us don't give a flying leap at a rolling doughnut about you and your question.

Best of luck to you, Rodrigo.

oldngray

nowhere special
8e4.jpg

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I give up because you are just one more newbie who didn't bother to read the TOS and are using (apparently) your given name as your screen name.

I give up because you are an admitted seasonal worker who almost certainly won't be with UPS after peak.

I give up because if you had bothered to search, you would have learned either the answer to you question or the fact that we get inundated with these questions every single year and have gotten to the point that most of us don't give a flying leap at a rolling doughnut about you and your question.

Best of luck to you, Rodrigo.
al tiempo de lectura...(TLDR)