Seasonal worker in trouble with the law!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good to see the officer laid the smack down and survived. Hopefully the helper can't pick his check up for at least 10years. Someone needs to make sure they wash the scum out of it.

Buck Fifty

This is the quality of driver you can expect with a two tier pay scale for the driving ranks. just sayin !!! Keep in mind while standing behind such an idea to get all that ground. Right Hoaxster !!!

working up a sweat

I work in an air hub. Everybody that is hired here is finger printed and background check is done. The feds require it, because we have access to airport property. This keeps out the riff-raff. Too bad this is not done in non airport UPS barns. The background checks costs money, but saves bad publicity.

cino321

I work in an air hub. Everybody that is hired here is finger printed and background check is done. The feds require it, because we have access to airport property. This keeps out the riff-raff. Too bad this is not done in non airport UPS barns. The background checks costs money, but saves bad publicity.

Absolutely. They get what they deserve.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Absolutely. They get what they deserve.

Suppose this were your business and you were hiring seasonal help---would you seriously shell out the $$$ for an extensive background check for an employee who will be there for less than two months?

The only reason the company cares is because the maroon was stupid enough to wear the uniform to his arraignment. Had he showed up in street clothes we wouldn't be having this discussion.

We used to have a couple of drivers who liked to have a few cocktails at a local bar after work while still in uniform. The center manager at the time spoke to these drivers, pointed out the potential image problem and they have since stopped going.

upsman68

Suppose this were your business and you were hiring seasonal help---would you seriously shell out the $$$ for an extensive background check for an employee who will be there for less than two months?

The only reason the company cares is because the maroon was stupid enough to wear the uniform to his arraignment. Had he showed up in street clothes we wouldn't be having this discussion.

We used to have a couple of drivers who liked to have a few cocktails at a local bar after work while still in uniform. The center manager at the time spoke to these drivers, pointed out the potential image problem and they have since stopped going.

We have drinks at a local bar in our uniforms. People come up and buy us drinks and tell us you guys do a great job. I don't think a center manager can tell us what we do after work. I understand what they are trying to say but is it a bad image to go to a bar.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We have drinks at a local bar in our uniforms. People come up and buy us drinks and tell us you guys do a great job. I don't think a center manager can tell us what we do after work. I understand what they are trying to say but is it a bad image to go to a bar.

Bring clothes to change into before going to the bar. I used to bowl at night. I sure didn't bowl in my browns.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As an observer....it is a bad image!!

gingerkat

Good to see the officer laid the smack down and survived. Hopefully the helper can't pick his check up for at least 10years. Someone needs to make sure they wash the scum out of it.
You know what he won't want to pick up in jail? His pants! He'll be getting his afternoon delight once convicted - haha!