Seat belt buckle ~ GM strikes again!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
move a stop or two to the neighboring routes that the Orion trace think it's mine,
Me just a dumb package car driver who uses driving for dummies orion trace system to drive around in circles.

Are you really calling your dispatch Orion as well?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Scooby, it's a different name, but kinda similar in trace. Express calls it DRA or ROADS i have no idea what those stand for... the similar thing we share is the map overview of how that program thinks we should do it. I can spot my business stops quickly and service them ~breaking trace to u brownies~ before they close

So back on topic. I cringe at those guys who don't wear a seatbelt and texting while driving

Yeap, muscle memory to slap on the seatbelt, as well as engaging the parking brake at every stop (if it's functional, LoL).

But dang, that trainer had no belt on as well? That's like the blind leading the blind. No formal training showing another driver bad habits... RiP to those that don't have common sense

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Ground has at least 2 fatalities this fiscal year of people falling out of the truck and getting run over. One was a driver and the other a trainer, both run over by their own truck because they weren't wearing seatbelts. There's no way putting on a seatbelt shouldn't be automatic muscle memory if your job is to drive.
Tragic - not only are these two Einsteins dead, but they made themselves look like Darwin Award nominees in the process.

Quite the legacy to leave.

Schweddy

Balls
I know a guy that almost fell out of his 700 cuz he had to swerve and wasn't wearing his seatbelt and had the door open. It was in a parking lot, going around a small building, I think. He learned his lesson and was trying to teach me not to be dumb.

I believe in seatbelts and wear mine always. Anyone seen the video of the police cruiser that flipped and the guy flew out the back window? He was trying to light the officer's seat on fire. Link:

whenIgetthere

We had a guy up here die after getting in a head on, no seat belt, driver side door open. The police estimated the speed of both vehicles involved in the crash to be around 30kph, so not fast at all. Fool left behind a widow and two kids. Worst part was he was a casual courier/handler, 3 pay grades lower than a courier with no benefits. Gave his life for a company that didn't even consider him a permanent employee.

I remember a ground driver here who was killed about 6 or 7 years ago. Got into an accident, was ejected, and run over by his own truck. Only takes two seconds to fasten the seat belt, don't know why anyone wouldn't!