Seat belts.........

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I always wear a seatbelt----and I wear a helmet while riding my motorcycle. That being said I'm also a firm believer in a persons right to not wear one if the choose so.
Only if they also have to opt out of receiving taxpayer funded medical care if they wrap thier bodies around a telephone pole.

kingOFchester

I will gamble with a few shekels over the course of a year.

However, never felt the urge to play Russian roulette.

So, YES. Always click the buckle.

barnyard

KTM rider
Always.

Here in Mn, we went through a Spring a couple of years ago where we had double digit traffic fatalities in a very short span. 1 of them was Herb Brooks. His minivan rolled, he was ejected and the van rolled on top of him. No seatbelt. That Spring, many of the fatalities were not wearing their belts. It is stupid with a capital S T U P I D to not wear one because you are 'sick of taking it on and off all day.'

What a princess.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not when I'm alone in my truck. I'd say its 50/50. Almost never wear it to and from work. It's a 3 mile drive. I know I should. Just don't. Any other time it's on.

My state doesn't think much of it. It's a $5 fine. I do think its a load of crap that its a law. I think once you hit 18 it should be your choice as to if u wear one or not.

bluehdmc

Been wearing mine for over 35yrs, feel very uncomfortable if I don't have it on. I get in my car, key goes in the ignition in right hand, seat belt in left hand.