Secaucus, NJ lost shipment..

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Jacj3, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Jacj3

Jacj3 New Member

So I found and joined this forum as having an issue getting any kinda real help locating my shipment. The shipment was sent out on 1/22/13 from my previous work location to my home. Was suppose to be delivered on 1/25/13, made it to the HUB and had not moved on the 23rd. On Monday the 27th I called ups about a status and they had me call my office who had shipped it to put a lost package tracer on it. So now that has been done but here we are on the 2/4/13 and still nothing. I need this package as it has my clothes and all the tools I require to do my job are in there. Is there anyone I can really contact to get this resolved.
  2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Keep checking for replies, Jacj3. Although I can't help you, AND this site is not sponsored or endorsed by UPS, we have had good outcomes in the past with situations like this. Sometimes a member who works inside a facility will be able to help you here.
    Good luck, and welcome to Brown Cafe.
  3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny. She should be able to help you out.
  4. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

Never gets old does it...:funny:
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Yes, it does.:sad-little:
  6. Jacj3

Jacj3 New Member

Thanks for that useless post appreciate that. Really would like to get this sorted out. Especially since I just got done working recovery in NY for Sandy.
  7. Bagels

Bagels Family Leave Fridays!!!

While I hope somebody is able to help you, please keep in mind that this is primarily a forum for UPS employees to rant & rave about their jobs. Many, including the site's administrator, do not wish for it to become a contact point for customers, for obvious reasons. Many customers in your position have had success using UPS's Facebook page as a contact method. Good luck.
  8. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

You might have had a problem with labels coming off your package(s) and/or the package(s) have come apart. I've seen it happen many times with shipments like this, with several mixed items packed into a box. I hope that is not the case.
  9. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Well-Known Member

What's the tracking number?
  10. cachsux

cachsux Wah

And then sometimes not.
  11. serenity now

serenity now Guest

dislike this type of post when someone is sincerely asking for help
  12. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

UPS has a facebook page and it seems to be monitored by UPS employees. You might try posting your saga there.
  13. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Who asked you?
  14. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

15. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You have been getting real old to me also but who cares.
  16. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

What did you really expect this isn't 1-800 pick ups.
  17. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

It's is what it is. Ill never ever be someone I'm not. If I can't get a laugh then I'd might as well be dead and I would never want that. Life's just to good and funny.
  18. Is this the same person who throws a package on my table while I AM TRYING TO EAT MY LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEAR GOD WRONG SITE WRONG SITE WRONG SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

i disagree it does not. It never gets old when barnyard directs them to the Facebook page either.
  20. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

oh, those were your tools..