Second Lunch

undies

Since they changed our boards to only have a time slot for one lunch. Are we still entitled to it? I'm in so cal and wondering.

By The Book

Since they changed our boards to only have a time slot for one lunch. Are we still entitled to it? I'm in so cal and wondering.
There may be a posting about off the clock work somewhere and it says to code it out in another area. I'm not sure if this posting is outdated. It talks about meal/ rest periods also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Your boards are obviously different. Mine has 4 spots for break plus a 5th if you include paid break in other work.

You've Got Mail

I was told I have to take a full 60 minute lunch and that's the only break I get as a driver. Fine with me. I don't need 60 minutes though. 30 would be fine.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We have 4 lines to break up our 30 minute lunch and we can break up our 2 10 minute breaks into whatever we want in other work/break.

undies

In my area, we have to take one 30 minute lunch. The second 30 minute lunch used to pop up as an option after 10 hours. Basically I was told to go help and was not feeling it, I told them is take my second lunch and get back to them. Thirty minutes later, I was told to just drive in. The PM dispatch guy said he would figure out how to add it to my time card since there is no option on the diad...