Second official day of peak

ViewAskew

320, 500 pieces in a p5. (190 and 300 actually fit). Brought 80 back when we were given a 930 curfew. Great start to peak.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
this is my first peak, and man, i was thinking i shud just throw in the towel, but i just kept chugging along one stop at a time.. they sent me help for the 5 apt buildings and we clocked out by 10 ... only 9 missed pieces lol.. my rear door handle snapped off about 11am, after that i was screwed
Believe me its more than usual, so if you get thru this one with speed , accuracy and no missed pieces , you have made it in the driver diva club. Hang in there if you really want to drive a package car as a cover or swing driver until you lock in a route.

novadriver

Believe me its more than usual, so if you get thru this one with speed , accuracy and no missed pieces , you have made it in the driver diva club. Hang in there if you really want to drive a package car as a cover or swing driver until you lock in a route.
i was 3hrs over yesterday and im sure it was the same or more today but they send me on new places, and 6 or 7 apts on the blind... it sucks..

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ditto NUT if you get through this 1 ok as a rookie the rest will seem easy. Well not easy but youll have a cool temperament and just put her on cruise control because you know what it takes to get through this nonsense madness for the season lol. Got home 10 tonight and in therapy session right now, stone cold chillin lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
i was 3hrs over yesterday and im sure it was the same or more today but they send me on new places, and 6 or 7 apts on the blind... it sucks..
Welcome to hell son lol. Just have to take this job with a grain of salt after you get out of that nervous stage lol. Happens to us all in the beginning. Just remember you get paid by the hour and your safety always comes first before anything else. Hustle but it has to be a safe smart hustle that's all.

novadriver

Ditto NUT if you get through this 1 ok as a rookie the rest will seem easy. Well not easy but youll have a cool temperament and just put her on cruise control because you know what it takes to get through this nonsense madness for the season lol. Got home 10 tonight and in therapy session right now, stone cold chillin lol.
ill be drunk this weekend lol all this stress loll my skins breaking out from the stress loll

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
ill be drunk this weekend lol all this stress loll my skins breaking out from the stress loll
I came home and and relieving myself now of any stress lol. Peak is whatever dude. Just heavier than normal that's all. Same job just different time of the year. Cant kill yourself and let it stress you out. Might have to rub 1 out or blaze when you get home after a long day here during peak lmfao.

novadriver

I came home and and relieving myself now of any stress lol. Peak is whatever dude. Just heavier than normal that's all. Same job just different time of the year. Cant kill yourself and let it stress you out. Might have to rub 1 out or blaze when you get home after a long day here during peak lmfao.
lol @ fapping

This is only my third peak season, but DAAAMN. This morning I gert a P500 with 350 volume. Yeah, that doesn't work. Especially, when an unusually disproportionate number of the pkgs were iregs and over 70. So they bricked me out but still had a mountain of packages that wouldn't fit in the car. So I get out on route and spend several hours just trying to find stuff that isn't even on my car. Right as I was starting to have a path through the truck here comes the shuttle. And then I was bricked out all over again. Just for good humor they decided to add on some pickups right at that moment. Yeah, I almost lost it. When I got back to the center at 22:00 i thought i would be the last guy in, but no such case. It looked liked it was 1900. Package cars were arriving left and right and the yard was a mess. This is one heck of a peak so far!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We are so screwed. TP60 was packed tight. Shuttle brought out about 50 more parcels around 3pm. Delivered 130 stops and 260 parcels in 12 3/4 hours. 10pm curfew resulted in 40 missed stops and 60 missed pieces. None of them will be in EDD tomorrow. Will not be a good day but at least Friday is looking light as I will be out of hours around 5pm.

O

OLDMAN3

UPS is ready for peak!
Tons of drivers brought backs stops to stay under 14 hours.
UPS is ready for peak!

BrownArmy

Didn't leave the building until 10:10, total cluster.

Punched out at 22:15, twenty drivers still out.

(at that point, trailers with new, fresh hell are backing into the bay doors, blocking the gas pumps and anyone that needs to park in the rear of the building...)

Can we say, 9 1/2 lbs of * in a 5 lb box?

toxic88

Props to all of you busting :censored2:. I'm lucky, my route is all business so I'm in by 1810 Off the clock by 1840. My previous route was half business half resi. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. Be safe out there.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Props to all of you busting :censored2:. I'm lucky, my route is all business so I'm in by 1810 Off the clock by 1840. My previous route was half business half resi. Glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. Be safe out there.
No offense but they should be sending guys like you back out to help the ones that won't finish. If people are bringing back stops no one should get off before 10 pm.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The numbers are a joke totally rigged....I went into the office a few days ago to print out my stops and the computer dispatch said I had a 10 plus hour planned day. ..I happen to make it in that night in a few minutes less than 10 hours and the next day the wor said I was an hour plus over...how does this even happen...it's a total scam I wish people would start waking up to it...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No offense but they should be sending guys like you back out to help the ones that won't finish. If people are bringing back stops no one should get off before 10 pm.
Or just hire some more people...If volume is up over 10% from last year we can't expect to hire the same amount of seasonal helpers and drivers and get it all done...technology can only help so much...need the boots on the ground