Second Paycheck Has Not Arrived

Hmmm...Well I wish I could make your life better so you don't resort to calling people names. And I hope that's not your baby in your profile picture. If it is, I hope you raise it be a better human being than you are.

How is it working there? The one near me has a perpetual "help wanted" sign in the window.

It's OK, but it's who you work with in the case, for me at least. You're in a close environment with this person for how many hours you work with them. I come from a different world, so it's all new to me. Also, if you don't mind the extremely low budget pay for all the work you do, then you'll be OK. Working here is just a lay over for me, really.

Oh, and if you don't mind your check being late, then you'll definitely do great there.

Last edited:
First check was in paper form. Gave my DD form to the manager two days after my first check and was told my next one would be DD. Two days before this pay day I was told it would be in paper form. All this is new to me for I come from a corporate world where things ran smoothly and DD took place the second paycheck.