Section 1a Article 37

Faceplanted

lol @ the hood comments. I used to cover the 3 hood routes in my center. During this time the city I live in was I think #14 in murder rates. One of the cover guys got robbed and beat up, a delivery driver for another company got robbed and killed.

Old school management was nice and smart enough to have us heading back to the hub after the last pu@ 5-530pm. Now these routes have the numbers all screwed up and some nights your out in the hood till 8-9.

I would pay good money just to be able to see either somebody from i.e. Or our dispatcher out there working at that time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
lol @ the hood comments. I used to cover the 3 hood routes in my center. During this time the city I live in was I think #14 in murder rates. One of the cover guys got robbed and beat up, a delivery driver for another company got robbed and killed.

Old school management was nice and smart enough to have us heading back to the hub after the last pu@ 5-530pm. Now these routes have the numbers all screwed up and some nights your out in the hood till 8-9.

I would pay good money just to be able to see either somebody from i.e. Or our dispatcher out there working at that time.
Ill drink to that. Stretch, hydrate, 3 pts of contact. They do not wish to address real issues of safety. It might mess up some number somewhere. Last I heard mine was #3. I cannot find anything recent, I just know its icky.

Last edited:
Ill drink to that. Stretch, hydrate, 3 pts of contact. They do not wish to address real issues of safety. It might mess up some number somewhere. Last I heard mine was #3. I cannot find anything recent, I just know its icky.
I drank 180 ounces of water today at work. How's that for safety?

Last edited: