Security at the guard shack demanding I open my bag for him

raceanoncr

Would always have a problem with newbie guards. Emptied pockets of anything metal and zinger would always go off when walking. Told em about metal hips and showed em airport cards but they'd never encountered anything like that. "Go thru again". "It ain't gonna work. I can't take these things out".

Wanded me (and not like I'd preferred) and still zinged. After frustrations, calls, etc., Old timer would come out and tell em to knock it off. Brilliant.
hips.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
To the OP...are you new? Stop taking it so damn personally and open your bag. They don't always ask me to look in my bag..,but I always offer. Are you the same whiny buddyh going into work....oh I'm special, why do I have to show you my ID everyday? Idiots.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
To the OP...are you new? Stop taking it so damn personally and open your bag. They don't always ask me to look in my bag..,but I always offer. Are you the same whiny buddyh going into work....oh I'm special, why do I have to show you my ID everyday? Idiots.

The guard should make him dump it out, take his time putting on his nitrile gloves and spend a couple of minutes rifling through the contents.

Everybody in line behind the OP would quickly put an end to his whining.

Returntosender

Hypodermic needles for employee with type one diabetes, severe allergies or HIV/AIDs. Maybe tattooed sleeved guard is looking for needles? The guard supplies is running low.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The guard should make him dump it out, take his time putting on his nitrile gloves and spend a couple of minutes rifling through the contents.

Everybody in line behind the OP would quickly put an end to his whining.
Lol good idea Cosmo. In my building, guards can't touch your belongings but can only visually inspect them.

browntroll

i never took a bag to work but i always see who ever does has to open it and show whats inside, guards never touch anyones stuff.
we did have a newbie guard try and check ppls wallets well one talk with a shop steward stopped that. there is one guy in our hub that
smells really bad going in and out i see the guards praying that he doesn't set off the detector.