Security at the guard shack demanding I open my bag for him

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Dont post , pics of yourself!
Hey now...you two wanna bust my chops..... but you and Cach were all smiles when the three of us hit the bar last night....lol
images-27.jpeg

Avalon

Avalon
I use those small drawstring backpacks to throw my phone and keys in. Anyway I placed it on the table and the security officer whos on his phone demanded I "open it". I asked him if he has two hands and he said it's easier for him, then says to the person on the other end of the phone "no not you".

my question is who's job is to open it. is it my responsibility? what happens if I decline too.

Your bag, your belongings, your responsibility. You open it. Personally I wouldn't want their hands on my belongings.

With all the crazy people, and stuff that happens in this world why would you give them such a hard time?

Open the bag and quit causing trouble.

Sent using BrownCafe App

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I've had a run in with a few of our top notch security team, such as one guy making me open the hard case for my sunglasses. Well, it had been a bad day so I got an attitude with him.

However, it would be A LOT easier for you to go with the flow rather than against it.